Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WFMW: Fabric Magnets

One day I might have an original idea, but it's not going to be today . . .

I recently made a magnetic chalkboard (pictures to come soon) and wanted to make some crafty magnets. Google always comes through. I found some great ideas and tutorials out there.


Using some fabric scraps, button covers and magnets I created a set of magnets to adorn our new DIY magnetic chalkboard.

These bloggers were the inspiration and have great ideas and tutorials:

How About Orange
JCaroline
Lolly Chops

These magnets "Work For Me". Check out other great ideas over at Rocks in My Dryer.

9 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Those turned out so cute. I have never heard of button covers, now I might have to go to Michael's to check them out. :)
Carrie

Anonymous said...

very cute!
your link from Shannon's blog is not working. I had to do some creative deleting to find your blog. it looked like 4 or 5 html codes lined up in a row.

Mrs N

Unknown said...

I really like these a lot! ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing!

LunaMoonbeam said...

These are so cute! I've seen them with pictures underneath, but never all done up like this. So cute...and SO easily re-done for the holidays and seasons!

YOU'RE the genius. ;-) Thanks for stopping by Bubba Bubbles today!

Annabelle said...

How cute!

Allie said...

Those are so cute! I'll have to try that. Tons of fabric scraps around here.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! I like your choice of fabrics! Thanks for your comment on my blog, btw!

Kimberly said...

these are SO cute!

Alana said...

I made some of these at MOPS once, such a fun, cute, easy idea!