Thirteen Things I'm Looking Forward To After Giving BirthPregnancy is a wonderful blessing. Giving birth is an experience like no other. I have enjoyed both . . . multiple times. I am ready to meet my little baby. I am ready to not be pregnant!
- Sleeping on my stomach.
- No more heartburn.
- Having a lap for my children to sit on while we read.
- Walking up stairs without becoming winded.
- No longer hearing myself complain about how uncomfortable I am.
- Tying my shoes without breaking out in a sweat.
- Seeing my feet.
- Hugging my husband real close - but not close enough to make another baby!
- Having a beer or margarita or both.
- Hearing out of my left ear again. (by the 7th month of each of my pregnancies I'm no longer able to hear out of my left ear, weird, I know)
- Going more than an hour without having to pee.
- Getting down on the floor to play.
- HOLDING AND LOVING ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL BUNDLE OF JOY!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants